Closing Tabs in TidyTabs
Here is how to close one or more tabs with TidyTabs:
In this article
Method 1: With the context menu
- Right-click on the tab that you want to close.
Choose one of the following options:
- Close tab: close the active tab.
- Close other tabs: close all the tabs, except the active one.
- Close all tabs: close all the tabs, including the active one.
Method 2: With the mouse (only available in the Professional Edition)
- Click on the tab that you want to close with the middle button.
- The tab and the corresponding window is closed.
- A tab is also automatically closed when the corresponding windows is closed by the user.
- Closing a tab with the middle mouse button is only possible with the Professional Edition of TidyTabs.